Thursday 11 May 2017

Accordion album with a Drawer-Guest DT post by Ashmita Roy

About me
Hi I am Ashmita Roy Das I have a Masters Degree in Mass Communication but my interests and a life long love for Paper has drawn me to Paper crafting. Paper crafting for me is not just a hobby but a Passion I dedicate to this . I love creating new projects and love to teach projects to those who love crafting.
You can follow me on my facebook page artsomecraft

About Project
A few weeks ago I was approached by Atchaya from Nakshatra designs to create a few projects as a Guest DT and I was more than excited to do so. Here is the first of the projects. Its made using the Dazzling Beauty Collection 6" by 6" Paper Pad.

I created a 6" by 6" accordion Album with a drawer for Goodies.I love the appears and the colour scheme was so perfectly shabby chic colour schemes. This Album has a lot of room for photos and places to write!!!









All Nakshathra Designz products can be bought from:
www.craftsneed.com

4 comments: