Thursday 16 March 2017

A Vintage Project-DT post by Rashmi Tater

hello dear friends
Today I'm back with yet another project which will surely inspire u to try for sure !
I just can't explain how much I love this pack of vintage melange ! It's just perfect for creating vintage and chic scrapbooks ( in my previous post i showed how to create an altered box with it )
Grab a pack of this paper and let ur imaginations fly !

I always wanted to create a cross pattern ( I don't know what's that actually called ) but it's  do sure very elegant so I planed to create it teaming with a gorgeous album front .

I fussy cut a sheet and did some Mixmedia to the background and layered it for the cover page . The girl here is so so Victorian like . And I caught a butterfly ( not literally 😋) but it had to be there !

So here are the closeups




And the final project .


Do let me know if u like how this turned out .

Thanks for dropping by !
Love Rashmi

All Nakshathra Designz are available at 

Did you Check out our Dazzling March Release Dazzling Queen if not check here:
https://www.facebook.com/nakshathradesignz/photos/rpp.263465544052019/374323722966200/?type=3&theater

1 comment: