Wednesday 28 December 2016

Trash to Treasure- DT Post by Kriti Mishra

Namaste Friends!!
Hope you all are doing well!!
I am back with an another DT project, this time I have used Exquisite Blossoms from my DT Pack.
I had altered a cardboard washing powder box.
Have a look....


The box I have taken is
Firstly...I washed it...to vanish the smell of washing powder, then I sprayed some perfume.
Next, I painted all the edges with black acrylic paint, inside out. Then pasted the papers with the glue.
Fussy cut some flowers from the pack...and pasted with the foam tape to give it a 3D look.
Then used some flowers and some sentiments to embellish it.
And lastly, rolled all the 100 reasons to love and filled the box with it.

Some detail pictures ....




Side profile...


From the top


Opens up like this...filled with messages..


Hope you like my work...will meet you soon with my next project...till then...Happy Crafting!!!
Kriti

You can buy this paper from
http://craftsneed.com/nakshathra-designz-2
http://craftsneed.com/nakhshathra-designz

2 comments:

  1. Wowwww!! I lovvvee this project! Such a beautiful way to recycle! Thank you Kriti, I'm gonna try it out too :)

    ReplyDelete