Tuesday 29 November 2016

Set of Beautiful Cards by Rashmi Tater

I'm back again with another DT post . 
I love the papers so much that I ended up making not just one but 3 variations filled cards to inspire u guys .Nakshathra Designz "Exquisite Blossoms " pattern paper and the matching embellishment pack is what I used . 
Do grab your pack asap.All the Nakshathra Designz papers are now available Craftsneed.


So here we go ! Here's are the cards !
I made a shaker card using the following supplies :
Nakshathra Designz "Exquisite Blossoms paper pack"
Sequins
Foam tape
Flower making paper
Joy craft dies for flowers
Charms
card stock
Inka gold
Her's my First card:


For the second card I used the lamination effect
The supplies R listed here :
Nakshathra Designz "Exquisite Blossoms" paper pack sheets
Cardstock
Spellbinders die
Acetate sheet
Embellishments pack . 
Here's my second card:


For the third card I used
Itsybity embosing folder
Superfine glitter
Spelbinders die
Heartfelt Arina blooms die
Crystals
Embosing tools
And inks
Here's my card:




 Hope u guys like the cards . Do give them a try and let me know how they turned out .

Love Rashmi .

Craftsneed.com have 20% sale right now!!Grab these pattern papers and embellishment packs soon.
For embellishment pack:
http://www.craftsneed.com/exquisite-blossoms-embellishment-9x12
Paper pack 12 inch:
http://www.craftsneed.com/exquisite-blossoms-2 
Paper pack 6 inch:
http://www.craftsneed.com/exquisite-blossoms-3

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards...Vintage look is awesome..and gorgeous flowers..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you popped up these beautiful papers with ur gorgeous creations Rashmi! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete