Friday 11 November 2016

A pop up Congrats Card-Monica Koneru

 Hi everyone
Am Backagain with my DT post for nakshathra designz today I used black and white classic combination papers from nakshathra designz and not that all I have a tutorial too.This my first tutorial as DT and for the first time I made a video of my card.
To start with
For base I took white cs score along 9"*6", 6"*5"and fold in half you will get two card .


Placing two cards opposite to each,stick one side of smaller card to big cards back .

Now basic card is ready ,I started finishing it with pattern papers


Cut 4 PCs of 4.5*6 &twopieces of 3*5 pattern papers, one gold diecut&  small die cut in pp and
Started assembling card .

For pop inside the card I took 1"*6 " strip. Folded into half and made two small silt in the centre this stip will help for pop-up...and attached die cut to it .

Embellished card with diecut , ribbons,flowers and pearls.







Here's small video of card ...


Happy crafting.

6 comments: